Location: the United States of America
Coldcap.com FAQs

I have had significant hair loss and don’t want to continue with scalp cooling. How do I get a refund for the unused cycles?

If you have changed your mind about scalp cooling, any unused treatment cooling credits are refundable via the Paxman Hub. Your treating physician or nurse will be required to fill in the appropriate details on our Enrolment form and will be responsible for faxing this over to the Paxman Hub.

For contact details for the Paxman Hub click here

Help me decide
Tell me what I need to know
Scalp cooling haircare