Location: the United States of America
Coldcap.com FAQs

I haven't started my treatment and have changed my mind about scalp cooling, can I get a full refund?

If you have changed your mind about scalp cooling, any unused treatment cooling credits are refundable via the Paxman Hub. Your treating physician or nurse will be required to fill in the appropriate details on our Enrollment form and will be responsible for faxing this over to the Paxman Hub.

For contact information for the Paxman Hub click here

Help me decide
Tell me what I need to know
Scalp cooling haircare